Friday, July 22, 2011

One Man's Old Crap

Is another man's new crap.

Actually, have you ever logged on to Craigslist to look for a bargain on something you want or need and been astounded by what people seem to think their old crap is worth?

Happened to me too.

We're sort of half assed looking for a set of french doors. Kinda of a long story. . that will eventually end with photos of our remodeled basement.

The other day I was browsing through some old photos and found one I thought I should make a stamp out of. it's roughly two miles from our house (as the crow flies) on Lake Michigan and is the lighthouse known as "Big Red". I don't want to brag or anything, but it's kind of a "big deal" in lighthouse circles. I guess you probably don't hang out in lighthouse circles.

CIMG1660

See, I have that Theresa Collins stampmaker everyone is all agog over. In fact I got it for Christmas (and have yet to make a stamp that doesn't suck)

I'll show it when it's done. (even if it sucks AGAIN)

No comments:

Post a Comment